7 CFR 927.50 - Marketing policy.
(a) It shall be the duty of the Fresh Pear Committee to investigate, from time to time, supply and demand conditions relative to pears and each grade, size, and quality of each variety or subvariety thereof. Such investigations shall be with respect to the following:
(2) Prospective supplies and prices of pears and other fruits, both in fresh and processed form, which are competitive to the marketing of pears;
(3) Prospective exports of pears and imports of pears from other producing areas;
(4) Probable harvesting period for each variety or subvariety of pears;
(5) The trend and level of consumer income;
(6) General economic conditions; and
(7) Other relevant factors.
(b) On or before August 1 of each year, the Fresh Pear Committee shall recommend regulations to the Secretary if it finds, on the basis of the investigations specified in this section, that such regulation as is provided in § 927.51 will tend to effectuate the declared policy of the act.
(c) In the event the Fresh Pear Committee at any time finds that by reason of changed conditions any regulation issued pursuant to § 927.51 should be modified, suspended, or terminated, it shall so recommend to the Secretary.
Title 7 published on 2015-08-22
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 7 CFR Part 927 after this date.
Title 7 published on 2015-08-22.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 7 CFR Part 927.