7 CFR 930.51 - Issuance of volume regulations.
(a) Whenever the Secretary finds, from the recommendation and supporting information supplied by the Board, that to designate final free market tonnage and restricted percentages for any cherries acquired by handlers during the crop year will tend to effectuate the declared policy of the Act, the Secretary shall designate such percentages. Such regulation designating such percentage shall fix the free market tonnage and restricted percentages, totaling 100 percent, which shall be applied in accordance with this section, §§ 930.55, 930.57 and 930.59 to cherries grown in regulated districts, as determined under § 930.52, and handled during such fiscal period.
(c) That portion of a handler's cherries that are restricted percentage cherries is the product of the restricted percentage imposed under paragraph (a) of this section multiplied by the tonnage of cherries, originating in a regulated district, handled, including those diverted according to § 930.59, by that handler in that fiscal year.
(d) The Board, with the approval of the Secretary, shall develop rules and regulations which shall provide guidelines for handlers in complying with any restricted tonnage requirements, including, but not limited to, a grace period of at least 30 days to segregate and appropriately document any tonnage they wish to place in the inventory reserve and to assemble any applicable diversion certificates.
- 7 CFR 930.163 — Deferment of Restricted Obligation.
- 7 CFR 930.55 — Primary Inventory Reserves.
- 7 CFR 930.53 — Modification, Suspension, or Termination of Regulations.
- 7 CFR 930.63 — Deferment of Restricted Obligation.
- 7 CFR 930.8 — Free Market Tonnage Percentage Cherries.
- 7 CFR 930.15 — Restricted Percentage Cherries.
- 7 CFR 930.31 — Duties.
- 7 CFR 930.13 — Primary Inventory Reserve.
- 7 CFR 930.54 — Prohibition on the Use or Disposition of Inventory Reserve Cherries.