7 CFR 955.101 - Vidalia Onion Handler Report.
(1) The name and address of the handler;
(2) Monthly period covered by the report;
(3) Total quantity of Vidalia onions received;
(4) Total fresh market shipments of Vidalia onions;
(5) Shipment volume coming from acreage owned by the handler;
(6) Total assessments owed;
(8) Onions sold to another handler; and
(9) Information on onions placed in Controlled Atmosphere storage.
(b) Handlers shall file reports each fiscal period beginning the first month they make shipments and shall continue filing reports until they submit a final report for the season. Each such report shall be filed with the Committee not later than 5 p.m. on the tenth day of each month following the month in which any shipments were made. Should the tenth day of the month fall on a weekend or holiday, reports are due by the first business day following the tenth day of the month.
Title 7 published on 2015-08-22.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 7 CFR Part 955.