7 CFR 956.180 - Reports.
(a) Each handler shall furnish to the Committee, no later than May 31 each year, a preseason Walla Walla Sweet Onion Handler Registration Form. Such form shall include:
(1) Company name, contact name, mailing and physical addresses, contact telephone numbers, and signature of handler;
(2) Season covered by registration;
(3) Brand names or labels to be used; and
(4) Estimated number of acres of fall planted and spring planted Walla Walla Sweet Onions to be packed during the season.
(b) Each handler shall furnish to the Committee a Handler's Statement of Walla Walla Sweet Onion Shipments containing the information in paragraphs (a)(1), (a)(2), and (a)(3) of this section, except that gift box and roadside stand sales shall be exempt from paragraph (a)(2) of this section: Provided, That for Walla Walla Sweet Onions handled prior to September 1, such report shall be furnished to the Committee by September 30, and that for Walla Walla Sweet Onions handled during the period September 1 through May 31, such report shall be furnished to the Committee no later than thirty (30) days after the end of the month in which such onions were handled:
(1) The number of 50 lb. equivalents of Walla Walla Sweet Onions shipped by each handler during each week of the shipping season and the total for the season;
(2) The geographical regions as defined by the Committee to which each shipment is made;
(3) The name, address, and signature of each handler; and
(4) The name of each producer and the number of 50 lb. equivalents of Walla Walla Sweet Onions that were handled on behalf of or acquired from that producer.