7 CFR 956.180 - Reports.
(1) Company name, contact name, mailing and physical addresses, contact telephone numbers, and signature of handler;
(2) Season covered by registration;
(3) Brand names or labels to be used; and
(4) Estimated number of acres of fall planted and spring planted Walla Walla Sweet Onions to be packed during the season.
(b) Each handler shall furnish to the Committee a Handler's Statement of Walla Walla Sweet Onion Shipments containing the information in paragraphs (a)(1), (a)(2), and (a)(3) of this section, except that gift box and roadside stand sales shall be exempt from paragraph (a)(2) of this section: Provided, That for Walla Walla Sweet Onionshandled prior to September 1, such report shall be furnished to the Committee by September 30, and that for Walla Walla Sweet Onionshandled during the period September 1 through May 31, such report shall be furnished to the Committee no later than thirty (30) days after the end of the month in which such onions were handled:
(2) The geographical regions as defined by the Committee to which each shipment is made;
(3) The name, address, and signature of each handler; and
Title 7 published on 2015-08-22.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 7 CFR Part 956.