(a)Preparation. Prior to each marketing season the committee shall consider and prepare a proposed policy for the marketing of onions. In developing its marketing policy the committee shall investigate relevant supply and demand conditions for onions. In such investigations the committee shall give appropriate consideration to the following:
(1) Market prices for onions, including prices by variety, grade, size, and quality, and by different packs;
(4) Establishing and maintaining orderly marketing conditions for onions;
(5) Orderly marketing of onions as will be in the public interest; and
(6) Other relevant factors.
(1) The committee shall submit a report to the Secretary setting forth the aforesaid marketing policy; and the committee shall notify producers and handlers of the contents of such report.
(2) In the event it becomes advisable to shift from such marketing policy because of changed supply and demand conditions, the committee shall prepare an amended or revised marketing policy in accordance with the manner previously outlined. The committee shall submit a report thereon to the Secretary and notify producers and handlers of the contents of such report on the revised or amended marketing policy.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.