7 CFR Part 1486, Subpart B - Eligibility, Applications, and Funding
- § 1486.200 What entities are eligible to participate in the program?
- § 1486.201 Under what conditions may research and consultant organizations, individuals, or any other for-profit entity apply to the program?
- § 1486.202 Are there any ineligible entities?
- § 1486.203 Which commodities/products are eligible for consideration under the program?
- § 1486.204 Are multi-year proposals eligible for funding?
- § 1486.205 What types of funding are available under the program?
- § 1486.206 What is the Quick Response Marketing Fund?
- § 1486.207 What is the Technical Issues Resolution Fund?
- § 1486.208 How does an entity apply to the program?
- § 1486.209 How are program applications evaluated and approved?
- § 1486.210 Are there any limits on the funding of proposals?
Title 7 published on 2015-08-22.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 7 CFR Part 1486.