7 CFR Part 1486, Subpart E - Reporting, Evaluation, and Compliance
prev | next
- § 1486.500 What are the reporting requirements of the program?
- § 1486.501 What is the rule on notifying field offices of international travel?
- § 1486.502 How is project effectiveness measured?
- § 1486.503 How is program compliance monitored?
- § 1486.504 How does a Recipient respond to a compliance report?
- § 1486.505 Can a Recipient appeal the determinations of the Director, CRS?
- § 1486.506 When will a project be reviewed?
- § 1486.507 What is the effect of failing to make required contributions?
- § 1486.508 How long must Recipients maintain original project records?
- § 1486.509 Are Recipients allowed to charge fees for specific activities in approved projects?
- § 1486.510 What is the policy regarding disclosure of program information?
- § 1486.511 What is the general policy regarding ethical conduct?
- § 1486.512 Has the Office of Management and Budget reviewed the paperwork and record keeping requirements contained in this part?
Title 7 published on 2015-08-22.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 7 CFR Part 1486.