7 CFR Part 1924, Subpart A - Planning and Performing Construction and Other Development
prev | next
- § 1924.1 Purpose.
- § 1924.2 [Reserved]
- § 1924.3 Authorities and responsibilities.
- § 1924.4 Definitions.
- § 1924.5 Planning development work.
- § 1924.6 Performing development work.
- § 1924.7 [Reserved]
- § 1924.8 Development work for modular/panelized housing units.
- § 1924.9 Inspection of development work.
- § 1924.10 Making changes in the planned development.
- § 1924.11 District Director's review of incomplete development.
- § 1924.12 Warranty of development work.
- § 1924.13 Supplemental requirements for more complex construction.
- §§ 1924.14-1924.48 [Reserved]
- § 1924.49 State supplements.
- § 1924.50 OMB control number.
- Exhibit A to Subpart A of Part 1924 - Estimated Breakdown of Dwelling Costs for Estimating Partial Payments
- Exhibit B to Subpart A of Part 1924 - Requirements for Modular/Panelized Housing Units
- Exhibit C to Subpart A of Part 1924 - Guide for Drawings and Specifications
- Exhibit D to Subpart A of Part 1924 - Thermal Performance Construction Standards
- Exhibit E to Subpart A of Part 1924 - Voluntary National Model Building Codes
- Exhibit F to Subpart A of Part 1924 - Payment Bond
- Exhibit G to Subpart A of Part 1924 - Performance Bond
- Exhibit H to Subpart A of Part 1924 - Prohibition of Lead-Based Paints
- Exhibit I to Subpart A of Part 1924 - Guidelines for Seasonal Farm Labor Housing
- Exhibit J to Subpart A of Part 1924 - Manufactured Home Sites, Rental Projects and Subdivisions: Development, Installation and Set-Up
- Exhibit K to Subpart A of Part 1924 - Classifications for Multi-Family Residential Rehabilitation Work
- Exhibit L to Subpart A of Part 1924 - Insured 10-Year Home Warranty Plan Requirements
52 FR 8002, Mar. 13, 1987, unless otherwise noted.