7 CFR Part 1c - PROTECTION OF HUMAN SUBJECTS
- § 1c.101 To what does this policy apply?
- § 1c.102 Definitions.
- § 1c.103 Assuring compliance with this policy - research conducted or supported by any Federal Department or Agency.
- §§ 1c.104-1c.106 [Reserved]
- § 1c.107 IRB membership.
- § 1c.108 IRB functions and operations.
- § 1c.109 IRB review of research.
- § 1c.110 Expedited review procedures for certain kinds of research involving no more than minimal risk, and for minor changes in approved research.
- § 1c.111 Criteria for IRB approval of research.
- § 1c.112 Review by institution.
- § 1c.113 Suspension or termination of IRB approval of research.
- § 1c.114 Cooperative research.
- § 1c.115 IRB records.
- § 1c.116 General requirements for informed consent.
- § 1c.117 Documentation of informed consent.
- § 1c.118 Applications and proposals lacking definite plans for involvement of human subjects.
- § 1c.119 Research undertaken without the intention of involving human subjects.
- § 1c.120 Evaluation and disposition of applications and proposals for research to be conducted or supported by a Federal Department or Agency.
- § 1c.121 [Reserved]
- § 1c.122 Use of Federal funds.
- § 1c.123 Early termination of research support: Evaluation of applications and proposals.
- § 1c.124 Conditions.
Title 7 published on 2015-08-22.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 7 CFR Part 1c.