7 CFR Subpart N - Citrus Greening and Asian Citrus Psyllid
- § 301.76 Restrictions on the interstate movement of regulated articles.
- § 301.76-1 Definitions.
- § 301.76-2 Regulated articles for Asian citrus psyllid and citrus greening.
- § 301.76-3 Quarantined areas; citrus greening and Asian citrus psyllid.
- § 301.76-4 Labeling requirements for regulated nursery stock produced within an area quarantined for citrus greening.
- § 301.76-5 General conditions governing the issuance of any certificate or limited permit; provisions for cancellation of a certificate or limited permit.
- § 301.76-6 Additional conditions for issuance of certificates and limited permits for regulated articles moved interstate from areas quarantined for Asian citrus psyllid, but not for citrus greening.
- § 301.76-7 Additional conditions for issuance of certificates and limited permits for regulated articles moved interstate from areas quarantined for citrus greening.
- § 301.76-8 Compliance agreements and cancellation.
- § 301.76-9 Inspection of regulated nursery stock.
- § 301.76-10 Attachment and disposition of certificates and limited permits.
- § 301.76-11 Costs and charges.
75 FR 34332, June 17, 2010, unless otherwise noted. Redesignated at 84 FR 2428, Feb. 7, 2019.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.