7 CFR Part 900 - GENERAL REGULATIONS
- Subpart - Rules of Practice and Procedure Governing Proceedings To Formulate Marketing Agreements and Marketing Orders (§§ 900.1 - 900.18)
- Subpart - Supplemental Rules of Practice Governing Proceedings To Amend Federal Milk Marketing Agreements and Marketing Orders (§§ 900.20 - 900.43)
- Subpart - Rules of Practice Governing Proceedings on Petitions To Modify or To Be Exempted From Marketing Orders (§§ 900.50 - 900.71)
- Subpart - Supplemental Rules of Practice for Marketing Orders, Marketing Agreements, and Requirements Issued Pursuant to 7 U.S.C. 608b(b) and 7 U.S.C. 608e Covering Fruits, Vegetables, and Nuts (§§ 900.80 - 900.82)
- Subpart - Procedure Governing Meetings To Arbitrate and Mediate Disputes Relating to Sales of Milk or Its Products (§§ 900.100 - 900.118)
- Subpart - Miscellaneous Regulations (§§ 900.200 - 900.211)
- Subpart - Procedure for Conduct of Referenda To Determine Producer Approval of Milk Marketing Orders To Be Made Effective Pursuant to Agricultural Marketing Agreement Act of 1937, as Amended (§§ 900.300 - 900.311)
- Subpart - Procedure for Determining the Qualification of Cooperative Milk Marketing Associations (§§ 900.350 - 900.357)
- Subpart - Procedure for the Conduct of Referenda in Connection With Marketing Orders for Fruits, Vegetables, and Nuts Pursuant to the Agricultural Marketing Agreement Act of 1937, as Amended (§§ 900.400 - 900.407)
- Subpart - Public Information (§§ 900.500 - 900.504)
- Subpart - Information Collection (§§ 900.600 - 900.601)
- Subpart - Assessment of Exemptions (§ 900.700)
Title 7 published on 2015-08-22
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 7 CFR Part 900 after this date.
Title 7 published on 2015-08-22.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 7.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.