8 CFR 1.1 - Applicability.
This part further defines some of the terms already described in section 101 and other sections of the Immigration and Nationality Act (66 Stat. 163), as amended, and such other enactments as pertain to immigration and nationality. These terms are used consistently by components within the Department of Homeland Security including U.S. Customs and Border Protection, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, and U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
- 8 CFR 274a.12 — Classes of Aliens Authorized to Accept Employment.
- 8 CFR 274a.2 — Verification of Identity and Employment Authorization.
- 8 CFR 274a.1 — Definitions.
- 8 CFR 1001.1 — Definitions.
- 8 CFR 274a.7 — Pre-Enactment Provisions for Employees Hired Prior to November 7, 1986 or in the CNMI Prior to the Transition Program Effective Date.
- 8 CFR 274a.5 — Use of Labor Through Contract.
- 28 CFR 28.12 — Collection of DNA Samples.