8 CFR 239.1 - Notice to appear.
prev | next
(a) Issuance of notice to appear. Any immigration officer, or supervisor thereof, performing an inspection of an arriving alien at a port-of-entry may issue a notice to appear to such alien. In addition, the following officers, or officers acting in such capacity, may issue a notice to appear:
(11) Service center directors;
(12) Deputy service center directors;
(13) Assistant service center directors for examinations;
(38) Supervisory service center adjudications officers;
(41) Other officers or employees of the Department or of the United States who are delegated the authority as provided by 8 CFR 2.1 to issue notices to appear.
(b) Service of notice to appear. Service of the notice to appear shall be in accordance with section 239 of the Act.
Title 8 published on 2014-01-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 8 CFR Part 239.