8 CFR Part 1215 - CONTROLS OF ALIENS DEPARTING FROM THE UNITED STATES
- § 1215.1 Definitions.
- § 1215.2 Authority of departure-control officer to prevent alien's departure from the United States.
- § 1215.3 Alien whose departure is deemed prejudicial to the interests of the United States.
- § 1215.4 Procedure in case of alien prevented from departing from the United States.
- § 1215.5 Hearing procedure before special inquiry officer.
- § 1215.6 Departure from the Canal Zone, the Trust Territory of the Pacific Islands, or outlying possessions of the United States.
- § 1215.7 Instructions from the Administrator required in certain cases.
Nomenclature changes to part 1215 appear at 68 FR 9846, Feb. 28, 2003.
Title 8 published on 06-Apr-2017 03:19
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 8 CFR Part 1215 after this date.