8 CFR Part 1245 - ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS TO THAT OF PERSON ADMITTED FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCE
- § 1245.1 Eligibility.
- § 1245.2 Application.
- § 1245.3 Adjustment of status under section 13 of the Act of September 11, 1957, as amended.
- § 1245.4 Documentary requirements.
- § 1245.5 Medical examination.
- § 1245.6 Interview.
- § 1245.7 Adjustment of status of certain Soviet and Indochinese parolees under the Foreign Operations Appropriations Act for Fiscal Year 1990 (Pub. L. 101-167).
- § 1245.8 Adjustment of status as a special immigrant under section 101(a)(27)(K) of the Act.
- § 1245.9 Adjustment of status of certain nationals of the People's Republic of China under Public Law 102-404.
- § 1245.10 Adjustment of status upon payment of additional sum under section 245(i).
- § 1245.11 Adjustment of aliens in S nonimmigrant classification.
- § 1245.12 What are the procedures for certain Polish and Hungarian parolees who are adjusting status to that of permanent resident under the Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act of 1996?
- § 1245.13 Adjustment of status of certain nationals of Nicaragua and Cuba under Public Law 105-100.
- § 1245.14 Adjustment of status of certain health care workers.
- § 1245.15 Adjustment of status of certain Haitian nationals under the Haitian Refugee Immigrant Fairness Act of 1998 (HRIFA).
- § 1245.18 How can physicians (with approved Forms I-140) that are serving in medically underserved areas or at a Veterans Affairs facility adjust status?
- § 1245.20 Adjustment of status of Syrian asylees under Public Law 106-378.
- § 1245.21 Adjustment of status of certain nationals of Vietnam, Cambodia, and Laos (section 586 of Public Law 106-429).
- § 1245.22 Evidence to demonstrate an alien's physical presence in the United States on a specific date.
Duplicated from part 245 at 68 FR 9842, Feb. 28, 2003.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.