8 CFR Subpart A - Immigrant Visa Petitions
prev | next
- § 204.1 General information about immediate relative and family-sponsored petitions.
- § 204.2 Petitions for relatives, widows and widowers, and abused spouses and children.
- § 204.3 Orphan cases under section 101(b)(1)(F) of the Act (non-Hague Adoption Convention cases).
- § 204.4 Amerasian child of a United States citizen.
- § 204.5 Petitions for employment-based immigrants.
- § 204.6 Petitions for employment creation immigrants.
- § 204.7 Preservation of benefits contained in savings clause of Immigration and Nationality Act Amendments of 1976.
- § 204.8 [Reserved]
- § 204.9 Special immigrant status for certain aliens who have served honorably (or are enlisted to serve) in the Armed Forces of the United States for at least 12 years.
- § 204.10 [Reserved]
- § 204.11 Special immigrant juvenile classification.
- § 204.12 How can second-preference immigrant physicians be granted a national interest waiver based on service in a medically underserved area or VA facility?
- § 204.13 How can the International Broadcasting Bureau of the United States Broadcasting Board of Governors petition for a fourth preference special immigrant broadcaster?
The following state regulations pages link to this page.