8 CFR Subpart A - Controls of Aliens Departing from the United States
prev | next
- § 215.1 Definitions.
- § 215.2 Authority of departure-control officer to prevent alien's departure from the United States.
- § 215.3 Alien whose departure is deemed prejudicial to the interests of the United States.
- § 215.4 Procedure in case of alien prevented from departing from the United States.
- § 215.5 Hearing procedure before special inquiry officer.
- § 215.6 Departure from the Canal Zone, the Trust Territory of the Pacific Islands, or outlying possessions of the United States.
- § 215.7 Instructions from the Administrator required in certain cases.
- § 215.8 Requirements for biometric identifiers from aliens on departure from the United States.
- § 215.9 Temporary Worker Visa Exit Program.