8 CFR Part 319 - SPECIAL CLASSES OF PERSONS WHO MAY BE NATURALIZED: SPOUSES OF UNITED STATES CITIZENS
prev | next
- § 319.1 Persons living in marital union with United States citizen spouse.
- § 319.2 Person whose United States citizen spouse is employed abroad.
- § 319.3 Surviving spouses of United States citizens who died during a period of honorable service in an active duty status in the Armed Forces of the United States.
- § 319.4 Persons continuously employed for 5 years by United States organizations engaged in disseminating information.
- § 319.5 Public international organizations in which the U.S. participates by treaty or statute.
- § 319.6 United States nonprofit organizations engaged abroad in disseminating information which significantly promotes U.S. interests.
- §§ 319.7-319.10 [Reserved]
- § 319.11 Filing of application.