9 CFR Part 130 - USER FEES
prev | next
- § 130.1 Definitions.
- § 130.2 User fees for individual animals and certain birds quarantined in the APHIS-owned or -operated quarantine facilities, including APHIS Animal Import Centers.
- § 130.3 User fees for exclusive use of space at APHIS Animal Import Centers.
- § 130.4 User fees for processing import permit applications.
- § 130.5 User fees for services at privately owned permanent and temporary import quarantine facilities.
- § 130.6 User fees for inspection of live animals at land border ports along the United States-Mexico border.
- § 130.7 User fees for import or entry services for live animals at land border ports along the United States-Canada border.
- § 130.8 User fees for other services.
- § 130.9 [Reserved]
- § 130.10 User fees for pet birds.
- § 130.11 User fees for inspecting and approving import/export facilities and establishments.
- §§ 130.12-130.13 [Reserved]
- § 130.14 User fees for FADDL veterinary diagnostics.
- § 130.15 User fees for veterinary diagnostic isolation and identification tests performed at NVSL (excluding FADDL) or other authorized site.
- § 130.16 User fees for veterinary diagnostic serology tests performed at NVSL (excluding FADDL) or at authorized sites.
- § 130.17 User fees for other veterinary diagnostic laboratory tests performed at NVSL (excluding FADDL) or at authorized sites.
- § 130.18 User fees for veterinary diagnostic reagents produced at NVSL or other authorized site (excluding FADDL).
- § 130.19 User fees for other veterinary diagnostic services or materials provided at NVSL (excluding FADDL).
- § 130.20 User fees for endorsing export certificates.
- § 130.21 [Reserved]
- § 130.22 User fees for inspection services outside the United States.
- §§ 130.23-130.29 [Reserved]
- § 130.30 Hourly rate and minimum user fees.
- §§ 130.31-130.48 [Reserved]
- § 130.49 Exemptions.
- § 130.50 Payment of user fees.
- § 130.51 Penalties for nonpayment or late payment.
Title 9 published on 14-Sep-2017 03:43
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 9 CFR Part 130 after this date.