9 CFR Part 161 - REQUIREMENTS AND STANDARDS FOR ACCREDITED VETERINARIANS AND SUSPENSION OR REVOCATION OF SUCH ACCREDITATION
- § 161.1 Statement of purpose; requirements and application procedures for accreditation.
- § 161.2 Performance of accredited duties in additional States.
- § 161.3 Renewal of accreditation.
- § 161.4 Standards for accredited veterinarian duties.
- § 161.5 Program certifications.
- § 161.6 Suspension or revocation of veterinary accreditation and reaccreditation; criminal and civil penalties.
- § 161.7 Activities performed by non-accredited veterinarians.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.