9 CFR Part 203 - STATEMENTS OF GENERAL POLICY UNDER THE PACKERS AND STOCKYARDS ACT
- § 203.1 [Reserved]
- § 203.2 Statement of general policy with respect to the giving by meat packers of meat and other gifts to Government employees.
- § 203.3 [Reserved]
- § 203.4 Statement with respect to the disposition of records by packers, live poultry dealers, stockyard owners, market agencies and dealers.
- § 203.5 Statement with respect to market agencies paying the expenses of livestock buyers.
- § 203.6 [Reserved]
- § 203.7 Statement with respect to meat packer sales and purchase contracts.
- §§ 203.8-203.9 [Reserved]
- § 203.10 Statement with respect to insolvency; definition of current assets and current liabilities.
- § 203.11 [Reserved]
- § 203.12 Statement with respect to providing services and facilities at stockyards on a reasonable and nondiscriminatory basis.
- § 203.13 [Reserved]
- § 203.14 Statement with respect to advertising allowances and other merchandising payments and services.
- § 203.15 Trust benefits under sections 206 and 207 of the Act.
- § 203.16 Mailing of checks in payment for livestock purchased for slaughter, for cash and not on credit.
- § 203.17 Statement of general policy with respect to rates and charges at posted stockyards.
- § 203.18 Statement with respect to packers engaging in the business of custom feeding livestock.
- § 203.19 Statement with respect to packers engaging in the business of livestock dealers or buying agencies.
Title 9 published on 2015-12-04.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 9 CFR Part 203.