9 CFR Part 79 - SCRAPIE IN SHEEP AND GOATS
- § 79.1 Definitions.
- § 79.2 Identification and records requirements for sheep and goats in interstate commerce.
- § 79.3 General restrictions.
- § 79.4 Designation of scrapie-positive animals, high-risk animals, exposed animals, suspect animals, exposed flocks, infected flocks, noncompliant flocks, and source flocks; notice to owners.
- § 79.5 Issuance of Interstate Certificates of Veterinary Inspection (ICVI).
- § 79.6 Standards for States to qualify as Consistent States.
- § 79.7 Waiver of requirements for scrapie control pilot projects.