9 CFR Part 85 - PSEUDORABIES
- § 85.1 Definitions.
- § 85.2 Notice relating to the existence of the contagion of pseudorabies.
- § 85.3 General restriction.
- § 85.4 Interstate movement of livestock.
- § 85.5 Interstate movement of infected swine or exposed swine.
- § 85.6 Interstate movement of pseudorabies vaccinate swine, except swine from qualified negative gene-altered vaccinated herds, not known to be infected with or exposed to pseudorabies.
- § 85.7 Interstate movement of swine not vaccinated for pseudorabies and not known to be infected with or exposed to pseudorabies.
- § 85.8 Interstate movement of swine from a qualified negative gene-altered vaccinated herd.
- § 85.9 Other interstate movements.
- § 85.10 Interstate movement of swine semen and swine embryos for insemination of or implantation into swine.
- § 85.11 Permits and certificates.
- § 85.12 Cleaning and disinfecting means of conveyance.
- § 85.13 Cleaning and disinfecting livestock markets and other facilities.
Title 9 published on 2015-12-04.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 9 CFR Part 85.