9 CFR Subpart A - Birds
prev | next
- § 93.100 Definitions.
- § 93.101 General prohibitions; exceptions.
- § 93.102 Ports designated for the importation of birds.
- § 93.103 Import permits for birds; and reservation fees for space at quarantine facilities maintained by APHIS.
- § 93.104 Certificate for pet birds, commercial birds, zoological birds, and research birds.
- § 93.105 Inspection at the port of entry.
- § 93.106 Quarantine requirements.
Canada 13 (§ 93.107)
13Importations from Canada shall be subject to § 93.107, in addition to other sections in this part which are in terms applicable to such importations.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.