Title 19 - Community And Regional Affairs
- Part 1 - Local Boundary Commission(Relocated) (Chapter 05 to 20)
- Part 2 - Municipal and Regional Assistance (Deleted) (Chapter 30 to 64)
- Part 3 - Rural Development Division (Deleted) (Chapter 65 to 70)
- Part 4 - Housing Assistance Program (Deleted) (Chapter 80 to 89)
- Part 5 - Division of Community Planning(Relocated) (Chapter 90 to 97)
As of Register 151 (October 1999), most of the material formerly in Title 19 of the Alaska Administrative Code has been relocated by the regulations attorney under the authority of AS 44.62.125(b)(6). (Some chapters have been deleted by the regulations attorney as obsolete, and a notation has been placed in this title). Chapter 58, SLA 1999 reorganized many functions of state government effective July 1, 1999. Many functions of former Department of Community and Regional Affairs are now located in the new Department of Community and Economic Development whose regulations are located at 3 AAC; the Department of Education and Early Development whose regulations are located at 4 AAC; and the Department of Labor and Workforce Development whose regulations are located at 8 AAC.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.