Part 13 - Alaska Industrial Development and Export Authority
- Chapter 99 - Commercial and Industrial Financing (Article 1 to 10)
- Chapter 100 - Procurement (Article 1 to 10)
- Chapter 101 - Sustainable Energy Transmission and Supply Development Program (§ 3 AAC 101.010 to 3 AAC 101.900)
- Chapter 102 - New Markets Tax Credit Assistance Guarantee and Loan Program (§ 3 AAC 102.010 to 3 AAC 102.900)
- Chapter 103 - Arctic Infrastructure Development Program (§ 3 AAC 103.010 to 3 AAC 103.900)
Section 53, ch. 13 SLA 1982 enacted AS 44.88.085, which exempts the Alaska Industrial Development Authority from the regulations-adoption procedures set out in the Administrative Procedure Act (AS 44.62.040-44.62.320). In light of that exemption, the authority has decided not to file its regulations voluntarily under AS 44.62.120. Therefore, the contents of 3 AAC 99 (consisting of art. 1, Tax Exempt Revenue Bond Program; art. 2, Tax Exempt Umbrella Bond Program; art. 3, Taxable Revenue Bond Programs; art. 4, General Provisions; and art. 5, Federal Guaranteed Loan Program) did not appear in Registers 84 through 105.
As of Register 106, July 1988, the Alaska Industrial Development and Export Authority began to voluntarily submit its regulations to the Lieutenant Governor for publication under AS 44.62.120. Except for the phrase "In effect before 1988," the history notes for the regulations do not reflect the history of a section before Register 106.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.