Ariz. Admin. Code § R6-6-2001 - Definitions
The following definitions apply in this Article:
1. "Competitive solicitation" means an invitation from the Division to two or more parties for the submission of proposals for the provision of goods or services.
2. "Contract" means all types of state agreements, regardless of what they may be called, for the procurement of goods or services.
3. "Offeror" means a person who or an entity which submits a proposal to the Division in response to a request for goods or services.
4. "Procurement" means buying, purchasing, renting, or leasing or otherwise acquiring any goods or services. Procurement also includes all functions that pertain to the obtaining of any good or service including description of requirements, selection and solicitation of sources, preparation and award of contract, and all phases of contract administration.
5. "Proposal" means all documents, whether attached or incorporated by reference, that an offeror submits to the Division to make an offer to provide goods or services.
6. "Qualified offeror" means an offeror who meets the specific requirements set forth in a request for proposals.
7. "Request for proposals" means all documents, whether attached or incorporated by reference, which are used for soliciting proposals for goods or services.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.