Chapter 11 - Veterinary Medical Examining Board
- Article 1 - GENERAL PROVISIONS (§ R3-11-101 to R3-11-109)
- Article 2 - APPLICATION AND EXAMINATION FOR LICENSURE (§ R3-11-201 to R3-11-204)
- Article 3 - TEMPORARY PERMITTEES (§ R3-11-301 to R3-11-305)
- Article 4 - CONTINUING EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS (§ R3-11-401 to R3-11-405)
- Article 5 - STANDARDS OF PRACTICE (§ R3-11-501 to R3-11-503)
- Article 6 - VETERINARY TECHNICIANS (§ R3-11-601 to R3-11-607)
- Article 7 - VETERINARY MEDICAL PREMISES AND EQUIPMENT (§ R3-11-701 to R3-11-707)
- Article 8 - DRUG DISPENSING (§ R3-11-801 to R3-11-807)
- Article 9 - INVESTIGATIONS AND HEARINGS (§ R3-11-901 to R3-11-905)
- Article 10 - ANIMAL CREMATORY MINIMUM STANDARDS (§ R3-11-1001 to R3-11-1010)
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.