Chapter 23 - Board of Pharmacy
- Article 1 - ADMINISTRATION (§ R4-23-101 to R4-23-129)
- Article 2 - PHARMACIST LICENSURE (§ R4-23-201 to R4-23-205)
- Article 3 - INTERN TRAINING AND PHARMACY INTERN PRECEPTORS (§ R4-23-301 to R4-23-305)
- Article 4 - PROFESSIONAL PRACTICES (§ R4-23-401 to R4-23-429)
- Article 5 - CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES PRESCRIPTION MONITORING PROGRAM (§ R4-23-501 to R4-23-506)
- Article 6 - PERMITS AND DISTRIBUTION OF DRUGS (§ R4-23-601 to R4-23-693)
- Article 7 - NON-PHARMACY LICENSED OUTLETS - GENERAL PROVISIONS (§ R4-23-701 to R4-23-709)
- Article 8 - DRUG CLASSIFICATION (§ R4-23-801 to R4-23-804)
- Article 9 - PENALTIES AND MISCELLANEOUS (§ R4-23-901 to R4-23-902)
- Article 10 - UNIFORM CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES AND DRUG OFFENSES (§ R4-23-1001 to R4-23-1006)
- Article 11 - PHARMACY TECHNICIANS (§ R4-23-1101 to R4-23-1106)
- Article 12 - DONATED MEDICINE PROGRAM (§ R4-23-1201 to R4-23-1211)
Current through Register Vol. 48, No. 14, April 8, 2022
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.