Article 3 - ELIGIBILITY FOR DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES SERVICES PROGRAM
- § R6-6-301 - Definitions
- § R6-6-302 - Eligibility for Program
- § R6-6-303 - Requirements for Determining Eligibility for the Division of Developmental Disabilities
- § R6-6-304 - Eligibility under Arizona Long-term Care System
- § R6-6-305 - Admission to Program
- § R6-6-306 - Emergency Services
- § R6-6-307 - Eligibility Redeterminations for the Program
- § R6-6-308 - Member Responsibilities
- § R6-6-309 - Termination of Eligibility for the Program
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.