Agency 096 - Arkansas Water Well Construction Commission
- Rule 096.00.04-001 - Rule 3.10 - Apprenticeship Program & Rule 6.7 - Public and Semi-public Wells
- Rule 096.00.05-001 - Rule governing the Direct Exchange wells subcategory of Geothermal Wells
- Rule 096.00.06-001 - Rules 184.108.40.206 - Geothermal; 3.10.2 (2) & (3) - Requirements for Apprenticeship Certification; 6.4 - Geothermal Wells; 220.127.116.11 - Direct Exchange (DX) Wells; 18.104.22.168.1 - Additional Construction Standards for Direct exchange (DX) Wells; 8.39 - Direct Exchange Well; 8.40 Direct Exchange Loop; 8.41 - Thermal Fluid
- Rule 096.00.07-001 - Rule 3.4: Fees for contractor licenses, certificates of registration, and rig permits
- Rule 096.00.09-001 - Changes to Rule Section 3, 5, 8 - to increase fees, provide a new class of contractor license, eliminate a requirement for apprentices, and provide further direction to persons abandoning wells.
- Rule 096.00.16-001 - Arkansas Water Well Construction Commission Rules and Regulations
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.