Agency 122 - Board of Examiners in Counseling
- Rule 122.00.00-001 - Revisions to the Rules and Regulations for Act 593 or 1979 and Act 244 of 1997 - definition to clarify language and correction of error on page 10
- Rule 122.00.03-001 - Rules and Regulations
- Rule 122.00.06-001 - Rules and Regulations
- Rule 122.00.07-001 - Rule II - Exemptions; Rule IV - Supervision
- Rule 122.00.11-001 - Revisions to the Rules of the Board
- Rule 122.00.13-001 - Arkansas Board of Examiners in Counseling proposed Rule change
- Rule 122.00.96-001 - Rules and Regulations
- Rule 122.00.97-001 - Rules and Regulations
- Rule 122.00.98-001 - Rules and Regulations
- Rule 122.00.98-002 - Rules and Regulations for the Criminal Background Check of Licensed Professionals in Counseling and Marriage and Family Therapy
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.