Agency 137 - Arkansas Fire and Police Pension Review Board
- Rule 137.00.04-001 - Board Rule #9 - Handling of Complaints Regarding the Executive Director and Holding the meetings of the Administrative Services Committee in a public Setting no executive session
- Rule 137.00.04-002 - Board Rule #2 - Procedure for Benefit Increases
- Rule 137.00.04-003 - Rule 4 - Definition of "Actuarial Soundness"
- Rule 137.00.07-001 - Rule 1 - Length of Time a Member May Serve as Chair and Adds the Position of Vice-Chair
- Rule 137.00.07-002 - Rule 4 - Definition of "Actuarial Soundness"
- Rule 137.00.07-003 - Rule 8 - Permitted Agency Expenses and the Process for Reimbursement for Board Members and Staff
- Rule 137.00.08-001 - Rule 13 - Minimum Asset Management Standards
- Rule 137.00.09-001 - Rule 5 - Benefit Levels
- Rule 137.00.12-001 - Amendment to Board Rule 1
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.