Agency 155 - Board of Registration for Professional Geologists
- Rule 155.00.03-001 - Section 5-3: Practice after Registration
- Rule 155.00.03-002 - Section 7: Fees and Costs
- Rule 155.00.05-001 - Section 3 - define the public practice of geology; Section 4-2 - allows for degree programs with equivalent geologic hours; Section 5-1 - defines the process for non-resident temporary work permits; Section 7-2 - sets cost for the non-resident temporary work permit; and Section 8 - announces the Boards authority to levy civil fines in disciplinary cases
- Rule 155.00.09-001 - Board Rules: Administration and Fees and Costs
- Rule 155.00.93-001 - Rules of Arkansas Board of Registration for Professional Geologists
- Rule 155.00.96-001 - Rules of Arkansas State Board of Registration for Professional Geologists
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.