Agency 177 - Assessment Coordination Department
- Rule 177.00.01-006 - Amendment Rule 3.29 - Location Factors, Amendment Rule 4.19 - Uniform Notice of Real Estate Value Change
- Rule 177.00.02-001 - Rules and Regulations Manual
- Rule 177.00.04-001 - Regulations concerning the operation of the Department and for the valuation, assessment, and equalization of ad valorem taxes
- Rule 177.00.05-001 - Rules 4.21, 4.22, 4.23, 4.24, 4.25, 4.26, 4.27, 4.28
- Rule 177.00.06-002 - Changes to Department Rules
- Rule 177.00.12-001 - Amendments to Rules: 1.03 - Description of Organization; 1.06 - Best Practices Advisory Groups; 3.12 - Appraisal Manager To Be Named In Reappraisal Plan; 3.15.3 - Review Reappraisal Program Using Single Appraisers; 3.15.4 - Review Reappraisal Program Using Data Gatherers and Review Appraisers; 3.20 - Progress Reports From Appraisal Manager to ACD; 3.22 - Direct Deposits; 3.30 - Minimum Acceptable Standards For Performance Audits; 3.36 - Required Reports; 3.38 - Bid Specs For Contracted Reappraisals; 3.39 - Bids Required for Contracted Reappraisals; 3.42 - Reappraisal budgets Required; 4.08.2 - Definitions Relating to Amendment 79; and Rule 4.29 - Change In Market Value Between Reappraisals
- Rule 177.00.14-002 - Rule 3.26 - Design of Property Record Cards, Rule 3.49 - Maximum Funding for Appraisals of New Construction, Rule 4.04.1a - Purpose, Authority, and Objective of Ratio Study Rules, Rule 5.02 - Uniform Reporting of Delinquent Taxes, Rule 5.03 - Uniform Reporting of County Tax Settlements, Rule 5.04 - Responsibilities of Those Providing Information, Appendix*
- Rule 177.00.99-001 - Assessment Coordination Department Rules and Regulations Manual
- Rule 177.00.99-002 - Rules and Regulations: General Provisions
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.