Cal. Code Regs. Tit. 9, § 3630 - General System Development Service Category
(a) The County may develop and operate programs to provide mental health services to clients specified in Welfare and Institutions Code Section 5600.3(a), (b) or (c), and when appropriate the clients' families.
(b) General System Development Funds may only be used to:
(1) Provide one or more of the following mental health services and supports:
(A) Mental health treatment, including alternative and culturally specific treatments.
(B) Peer support.
(C) Supportive services to assist the client, and when appropriate the client's family, in obtaining employment, housing, and/or education.
(D) Wellness centers.
(E) Personal service coordination/case management/personal service coordination to assist the client, and when appropriate the client's family, to access needed medical, educational, social, vocational rehabilitative or other community services.
(F) Needs assessment.
(G) Individual Services and Supports Plan development.
(H) Crisis intervention/stabilization services.
(I) Family education services.
(J) Project-Based Housing program.
(2) Improve the county mental health service delivery system for all clients and their families.
(3) Develop and implement strategies for reducing ethnic/racial disparities.
(c) When the County works in collaboration with other non-mental health community programs and/or services, only the costs directly associated with providing the mental health services and supports, as specified in (b) above, shall be paid under the General System Development Service Category.
Note: Authority cited: Section 5898, Welfare and Institutions Code. Reference: Sections 5813.5(a), 5813.5(c), 5813.5(d) and 5878.1(a), Welfare and Institutions Code.
2. New section refiled 5-1-2007 as an emergency; operative 5-1-2007 (Register 2007, No. 18). A Certificate of Compliance must be transmitted to OAL by 8-29-2007 or emergency language will be repealed by operation of law on the following day.
3. New section refiled 8-23-2007 as an emergency; operative 8-30-2007 (Register 2007, No. 34). A Certificate of Compliance must be transmitted to OAL by 12-28-2007 or emergency language will be repealed by operation of law on the following day.
4. Certificate of Compliance as to 8-23-2007 order transmitted to OAL 12-28-2007 and filed 2-13-2008 (Register 2008, No. 7).
5. New subsection (b)(1)(J) and amendment of Note filed 12-6-2010; operative 1-5-2011 (Register 2010, No. 50).
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.