Chapter 2 - SPECIAL HEARING PROCEDURES(JULY 1, 1997)
- Article 1 - STATE AGENCY REPORTS AND FORMS APPEAL PROCEDURE (§ 1100 to 1114)
- Article 2 - APPEAL PROCEDURE FOR CHILD CARE AND DEVELOPMENT CONTRACT DISPUTES (§ 1120 to 1126)
- Article 3 - APPEAL PROCEDURE FOR DIRECT SERVICE CONTRACT DISPUTES BETWEEN PRIVATE, NON-PROFIT HUMAN SERVICE ORGANIZATIONS AND HEALTH AND WELFARE AGENCY AND ITS COMPONENT DEPARTMENTS (§ 1140 to 1148)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
- Article 1 - State Agency Reports and Forms Appeal Procedure (§ 1100 to § 1114)
- Article 2 - Appeal Procedure for Child Care and Development Contract Disputes (§ 1120 to § 1126)
- Article 3 - Appeal Procedure for Direct Service Contract Disputes Between Private, Non-Profit Human Service Organizations and Health and Welfare Agency and Its Component Departments (§ 1140 to § 1148)