Article 9 - REPOSSESSION AND SALE OF PERSONAL PROPERTY
- § 1535 - Duty of a Finance Company
- § 1536 - Register of Repossessions Required
- § 1537 - Sale of Security
- § 1538 - Evidence of Fair Market Value
- § 1539 - Expenses and Costs of Repossession or Sale: Expenses and Costs of Repairs
- § 1540 - Sales to Certain Persons Prohibited
- § 1541 - Credit or Refund upon Resale After Repossession
- § 1542 - Records: Maintenance Required
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.