Article 36 - Conflict of Interest Code of the Department of Real Estate
Current through Register 2022 Notice Reg. No. 16, April 25, 2022
NOTE: Pursuant to a regulation of the Fair Political Practices Commission (Title 2, CCR, section 18750(k)(2) ), an agency adopting a conflict of interest code has the options of requesting that the code either be (1) printed in the CCR in its entirety or (2) incorporated by reference into the CCR. Here, the adopting agency has requested incorporation by reference. However, the full text of the regulations is available to the public for review or purchase at cost at the following locations:
|DEPARTMENT OF REAL ESTATE|
|P.O. BOX 187000|
|SACRAMENTO, CA 95818-7000|
|FAIR POLITICAL PRACTICES COMMISSION|
|428 J STREET|
|SACRAMENTO, CA 95814-2331|
|SECRETARY OF STATE|
|1020 0 STREET|
|SACRAMENTO, CA 95814-5704|
The Conflict of Interest Code is designated as Article 36, Chapter 6 of Title 10 of the California Code of Regulations, and consists of sections numbered and titled as follows:
Article 36. Conflict of Interest Code of the Department of Real Estate
Note: Authority cited: Sections 87300 and 87304, Government Code. Reference: Sections 87300, 87302, 87306, 89503, and 89505, Government Code.
2. Amendment of section 3201 filed 12-3-80; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 80, No. 49).
3. Repealer of article 36 (sections 3200-3208 ) and new article 36 (section 3200 and Appendix) filed 2-26-81; effective thirtieth day thereafter. Approved by Fair Political Practices Commission 12-1-80 (Register 81, No. 9).
4. Amendment filed 12-12-91; operative 1-13-92. Approved by Fair Political Practices Commission 10-9-91 (Register 92, No. 10).
5. Editorial correction of History 4 (Register 95, No. 42).
6. Amendment of addresses, section and appendix filed 9-17-97; operative 10-17-97. Approved by Fair Political Practices Commission 7-31-97 (Register 97, No. 38).
7. Amendment of Appendix filed 2-13-2003; operative 3-15-2003. Approved by Fair Political Practices Commission 12-5-2002 (Register 2003, No. 7).
8. Amendment of section and Appendix filed 5-22-2019; operative
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.