4b - Procedures to Implement Section 10-4b of the Connecticut General Statutes as Amended by P.A. 79-128 Section 14
- § 10-4b-1 - Definitions
- § 10-4b-2 - Designee and agent of the board
- § 10-4b-3 - Complaint
- § 10-4b-4 - Conference of the parties
- § 10-4b-5 - Preliminary action
- § 10-4b-6 - Investigation
- § 10-4b-7 - Report of investigation
- § 10-4b-8 - Reasonable cause
- § 10-4b-9 - Board Inquiry
- § 10-4b-10 - Action by board
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.