217jj - Film Production Tax Credit Program
- § 12-217jj-1 - Statement of purpose
- § 12-217jj-2 - Definitions
- § 12-217jj-3 - Application for certification as state-certified qualified production
- § 12-217jj-4 - Disposition of application for certification as state-certified qualified production
- § 12-217jj-5 - Fiscal and accounting requirements
- § 12-217jj-6 - Application for issuance of a film production tax credit voucher
- § 12-217jj-7 - Detailed cost report
- § 12-217jj-8 - Allocation of costs
- § 12-217jj-9 - Limitations on allowable expenses and costs
- § 12-217jj-10 - Scope of and procedures for audit
- § 12-217jj-11 - Confidentiality of application information and documents
- § 12-217jj-12 - Disposition of application for film production tax credit voucher
- § 12-217jj-13 - Transfers of tax credits
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.