210 - Administration of Medications: Residential Facilities, Respite Centers, Day Programs, Community Training Homes, and Individual and Family Supports
- § 17a-210-1 - Definitions
- § 17a-210-2 - Administration of medication
- § 17a-210-3 - Certification process for non-licensed personnel
- § 17a-210-3a - Approval process for trained non-licensed personnel for individual and family support: General training in medication administration
- § 17a-210-4 - Self-administration of medications in residential facilities, respite centers, day programs or community training homes
- § 17a-210-5 - Storage and disposal of medications in residential facilities, respite centers and day programs
- § 17a-210-6 - Documentation
- § 17a-210-7 - Supervision and quality assurance for certified non-licensed personnel
- § 17a-210-8 - Sanctions for certified non-licensed personnel
- § 17a-210-9 - Hearing on revocation or suspension of certificate
- § 17a-210-10 - Termination of department approval for trained non-licensed personnel
- Personal Data (§ 17a-210-11 to 17a-210-15)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.