274a - Drug Enforcement and Safe Neighborhood Programs
- § 21a-274a-1 - Drug enforcement program definitions (Repealed)
- § 21a-274a-2 - Drug enforcement program description (Repealed)
- § 21a-274a-3 - 21a-274a-4 - Repealed
- § 21a-274a-5 - Safe neighborhoods program description (Repealed)
- § 21a-274a-6 - Safe neighborhoods program funding and eligibility (Repealed)
- § 21a-274a-7 - Guidelines for safe neighborhoods program components (Repealed)
- § 21a-274a-8 - Application due date and process (Repealed)
- § 21a-274a-9 - Safe neighborhoods program review criteria and process (Repealed)
- § 21a-274a-10 - Supplanting of local funds prohibited (Repealed)
- § 21a-274a-11 - Compliance (Repealed)
- § 21a-274a-12 - Involuntary termination of grants (Repealed)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.