36m - Weapons
- § 29-36m-1 - Scope and applicability
- § 29-36m-2 - Definitions
- Sale, Delivery or Other Transfer of Any Pistol or Revolver (§ 29-36m-3 to 29-36m-6)
- Retail Sales of Pistols or Revolvers (§ 29-36m-7)
- Carrying a Pistol or Revolver (§ 29-36m-8 to 29-36m-10)
- Eligibility Certificates (§ 29-36m-11 to 29-36m-15)
- Transfer of Pistol or Revolver Upon Ineligibility (§ 29-36m-16 to 29-36m-19)
- Certificates of Possession for Assault Weapons (§ 29-36m-20)
- Appeal to the Board of Firearms Permit Examiners (§ 29-36m-21)
- Weapons Storage at Correctional Facilities (§ 29-36m-22)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.