31b - Combined Investment Fund
- § 3-31b-1 - Definitions
- § 3-31b-2 - Funds eligible to participate
- § 3-31b-3 - Combined investment funds
- § 3-31b-4 - Ownership of assets of each fund
- § 3-31b-5 - Admission and withdrawal from each combined investment fund
- § 3-31b-6 - Fiscal year and valuation dates
- § 3-31b-7 - Distribution of income
- § 3-31b-8 - Method of valuation of each unit
- § 3-31b-9 - Cost value per unit for the participant and cost value for the funds
- § 3-31b-10 - Accounting treatment for combined investment funds
- § 3-31b-11 - Accounting treatment of bonds purchased at discount or premium
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.