Department 63 - DEPARTMENT OF JUVENILE JUSTICE
- Division 63A - Juvenile Justice Standards and Training Commission (Chapter 63A-1)
- Division 63B - Education (Chapter 63B-1)
- Division 63C - Prevention Programs (Chapter 63C-1)
- Division 63D - Probation (Chapter 63D-1 to 63D-13)
- Division 63E - Residential Services (Chapter 63E-2 to 63E-8)
- Division 63F - Division of Administration (Chapter 63F-8 to 63F-14)
- Division 63G - Detention Services (Chapter 63G-1 to 63G-2)
- Division 63H - Staff Training (Chapter 63H-1 to 63H-3)
- Division 63J - Direct Support Organizations (Chapter 63J-1)
- Division 63K - County and Municipal Juvenile Programs (Chapter 63K-1)
- Division 63M - Medical (Chapter 63M-2)
- Division 63N - Mental Health/Substance Abuse/Developmental Disability Services (Chapter 63N-1)
- Division 63T - Transition (Chapter 63T-1)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.