Department 65 - DEPARTMENT OF CHILDREN AND FAMILIES
- Division 65 - Departmental (Chapter 65-2 to 65-29)
- Division 65A - Economic Self-Sufficiency Program (Chapter 65A-1 to 65A-33)
- Division 65B - Developmental Services Program (Chapter 65B-4 to 65B-38)
- Division 65C - Family Safety and Preservation Program (Chapter 65C-1 to 65CER-21)
- Division 65D - Substance Abuse Program (Chapter 65D-30 to 65DER21)
- Division 65E - Mental Health Program (Chapter 65E-4 to 65E-26)
- Division 65F - Refugee Services (Chapter 65F-1)
- Division 65G - Agency for Persons with Disabilities (Chapter 65G-1 to 65GER20)
- Division 65H - Domestic Violence (Chapter 65H-1 to 65H-2)
- Division 65I - Office on Homelessness (Chapter 65I-1)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.