Ga. Comp. R. & Regs. R. 375-5-6-.25 - Program Advertising and Solicitation
(1) Except as provided in subsection (3) below, a Program must be certified by the Department in order to advertise in any manner.
(2) Program advertisement shall contain the Program's approved certified name and certification number.
(3) An Applicant for Program Owner, upon submitting a completed application to and obtaining written authorization from the Department, may advertise in accordance with this chapter if there is a reasonable expectation that the Program will be certified.
(4) No Program shall advertise in any manner that is false or misleading. No Program advertisement shall make any false or misleading claim, including but not limited to, statements suggesting or implying that the Program is affiliated with or endorsed by the Department or any other governmental entity, that reinstatement of a driver's license is guaranteed to Students or Offenders enrolling in a particular Program, or that free or reduced fees will be given to any Student or Offender;
(5) No Program shall use the logo of the Department, any logo or symbol of any other governmental entity, or the seal of the State of Georgia in any advertising or on any Program stationary or correspondence; and
(6) No Program Owner, Director, Instructor, employee, or agent shall directly or indirectly solicit business by personal solicitation on public property, by phone or by mail.
(7) Violations of this regulationmay result in the Revocation of Program Certification. Additionally, the Department may impose civil penalties and/or pursue criminal charges.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.