(1) The parent institution shall provide for
and maintain facilities, resources, and services for the effective development
and implementation of the nursing education program.
(2) Classes, simulated settings, equipment,
and supplies should facilitate the learning goals of the curriculum.
(3) Adequate storage space, with security as
appropriate, must be provided for supplies, equipment, and materials.
(4) Comprehensive, current, and pertinent
print, non-print and electronic and non-print learning resources must be
available for faculty and student needs.
(5) Office and meeting space, with
appropriate furnishings and equipment, must be provided for the nurse
administrator, faculty members, and staff.
(6) Administrative personnel and support
services must be available to meet the needs of faculty members and
(7) The parent
institution shall maintain a written agreement with any agency that provides
educational facilities and resources for the nursing education program which
delineates the responsibilities of all involved parties.
(8) Any practice setting affiliating with a
nursing education program must have documented approval by appropriate
regulatory bodies (if applicable).
(9) Any practice setting affiliating with a
nursing education program must have available and appropriate personnel,
facilities, and resources to enable collaborative planning, implementation, and
evaluation of learning activities.
(10) The parent institution shall maintain a
written agreement with each practice setting in which actual, interactive
learning activities occur that delineates the responsibilities of involved
Ga. Comp. R.
& Regs. R. 410-8-.10
O.C.G.A. §§ 43-1-25,
entitled "Educational Facilities, Resources, and Practice Settings" adopted. F.
Aug. 24, 2015; eff.
Amended: F. Apr. 13,
2017; eff. May 3,