Haw. Code R. § 15-24-7 - Ineligible moving and related expenses

Current through February, 2022

A displaced person is not entitled to payment for:

(1) The cost of moving any structure or other real property improvement;
(2) Interest on a loan to cover moving expenses;
(3) Loss of goodwill;
(4) Loss of profits;
(5) Loss of trained employees;
(6) Any additional operating expenses of a business incurred because of operating in a new location except as provided in § 15-24-22(b)(8);
(7) Personal injury;
(8) Any legal fee or other cost for preparing a claim for a relocation payment or for representing the claimant before the agency;
(9) Expenses for searching for a replacement dwelling;
(10) Physical changes to the real property at the replacement location of a business except as provided in §§ 15-24-21(e) and 15-24-22(b); or
(11) Costs for storage of personal property on real property already owned or leased by the displaced person.


Haw. Code R. § 15-24-7
[Eff 2/11/91] (Auth: HRS §§ 206E-4, 206E-10.5) (Imp: HRS §§ 206E-4, 206E-10.5)

The following state regulations pages link to this page.

State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.